The Droll Yankees Jagunda Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeder offers a level of quality, design, versatility, and ease of use unlike any other feeder. This signature feeder features a unique squirrel-proof design that will keep squirrels frustrated. The feeder mounts securely to the included 5.5 ft. pole and features a no-tilt ground auger for added security.
The Jagunda bird feeder provides complete squirrel protection when positioned 8 feet away from trees, shrubs and buildings. The 6 lb. capacity seed hopper, adjustable seed port, gravity fed, flow-through seed chamber and giant seed tray are characteristic of Droll Yankees quality and durability. Besides that, a great variety of birds love it!
- 15 in. cover shelters birds while protecting seed from the weather
- 18.5 in. feeder tray doubles as a squirrel baffle to prevent squirrels from reaching the seed
- 6 lb. capacity
- Mounts easily on the included 5.5 ft. black steel pole
- No-tilt auger keeps your pole mounted securely in the ground
- Innovative internal baffle design ensures that the feeder empties completely from the eight feeder ports to prevent seed from collecting and spoiling
- Built-in seed valve allows you to regulate the flow of seed from the feeder to reduce waste
- Drainage holes in the tray prevent water from collecting
- Install a tube feeder above your Jagunda to attract a wider variety of birds or create different feeding zones – threaded feeder mount included
- Droll Yankees Collet Technology makes cleaning and filling the Jagunda a breeze – simply loosen the Collet fastener and lift the feeder cover for quick and easy access
- Auger is arthritic hand-friendly
Capacity: 6 lb.
Dimensions: 19″h x 12″w x 19″d
Mounting: Ground installation
Construction: UV-stabilized polycarbonate, metal pole