Figuring out how to put your feeders out can be confusing. This is our expertise. The Backyard Naturalist Team can help you get the hardware that best suits you, your feeders and your budget.
Light Duty Poles
- 65″ Tall
- Made with 5/16 diameter wire.
- Light duty, economy style. Perfect for Hummingbird Feeders.
- Holds the feeder at height close to flowering plants.
- Available in red, green or decorative with a laser cut hummingbird silhouette.
Tubular Poles and Hangers
Our pole top hangers simply drop in to the top of any Erva tubular poles. The most often used pole for these items is our tallest: 80″ Tall Pole (not pictured).
And our most popular, are Step-in Shepherd’s Crook Poles, single or double. They’re square powder-coated wrought iron, and made locally. These poles are sturdy and easy to just “step in” the ground. (Photos coming soon.)
Clamp-on Deck Arms
- Thumb screw locks the arm in place. Large turning knob makes it easy to clamp to your deck rail.
- Baked on powder coated automotive grade finish will look great for years.
- Features nickel plated brass end caps that add contemporary style.
- Easily holds 10# bird feeders or flower baskets.
- Clamp accommodates rails up to 3-1/2″ thick.
- Made in America!
Individual details of arms as numbered in image above:
- Single Clamp-on Deck Arm – 39″ overall maximum height and a 17″ reach.
- Single Adjustable Clamp-on Deck Arm – 42″ overall maximum height and a 17″ reach.
- Double Adjustable Clamp-on Deck Arm – 27″ overall height and a 44″ reach.
- Extra-Long Single Adjustable Clamp-on Deck Arm – 42″ overall maximum height and a 17″ reach.
Also available, locally-made Junior, Senior and Swinging Senior Deck Arms! Option of clamp-on or screw-in. (Photos coming soon.)
Hardware and Other Accessories
The Backyard Naturalist has hooks, hangers and chains. S-Hooks from 3″ to 6′ feet. Too numerous to list here. Just ask! If you’re not sure what you need, we can help you.