We have definite preferences in Hummingbird feeders. Come by the store, we’ll show you our favorites and what you need to help attract Hummingbirds to your backyard; Feeders, poles, nectar and more!
The Hummzinger Series is The Backyard Naturalist’s favorite, most recommended and most popular line of Hummingbird feeders. Available in the following styles: The Highview (featured above) The Highview Mini, The Hummzinger Fancy, The Little Fancy, The HummBlossom and The JewelBox Window Hummingbird feeder (the only window Hummingbird feeder with a built-in ant moat).
Reasons why The Hummzingers are our favorite feeders:
- Fast & Easy to Clean The bright red cover attracts Hummingbirds from a distance and is easily removed so the bowl can be cleaned quickly and thoroughly.
- The Perch! The perch allows Hummingbirds to rest as they drink. This means they stay longer, and gives us amateur photographers a chance…
- Insect Resistance. The design helps keep out flying and crawling insects. Built-in ant moats keeps ants OUT of your nectar. Aspect’s Nectar Guard Tips slip on easily and create a barrier flying insects can’t penetrate! A very useful add-on accessory!
- Quality. Constructed of unbreakable polycarbonate.
- Hummingbirds LOVE THEM!!!
While Hummingbirds are waiting their turn at the feeder, give them a strategic place to perch:
The Hummingbird Swing! We were skeptical… but, Hummingbirds really do use it!!!
Want to know more about Hummingbirds and find a recipe for Making Your Own Hummingbird Nectar? See our Hummingbird resource page for tips for Feeding Hummingbirds and attracting them to your backyard.