Allows Bluebirds to enter and dine safely away from predators. Hole size matters! Bluebirds have six entries, sized to deny larger birds access. (We’re looking at you, Starlings!) Plexiglass sides allow you to see the action and monitor food levels.
- Feed Bluebirds and keep out other birds, like Starlings!
- Bluebirds enter through six different entrance holes.
- Built from 0.625-in thick recycled poly-lumber made out of plastic and milk jugs
- Vinyl coated wire
- Can be hung or mounted on a pole (hanger/pole not included).
- Durable, even in harsh weather.
- Easy to fill and clean. Plexiglass sides may be easily removed by lifting feeder top and sliding up. See image below.
- Gives you a great view of the action! Makes it easier to monitor food levels, too.
Dimensions: 14″L x 10″W x 8″H
Mount: Hanging or Pole (neither included)
Construction: Recycled plastic poly-lumber, plexiglass